Elizabeth and I will be teaching in two sessions. One session is "Stirring Up God's Love For You" we want them leaving the conference confident of how much Jesus loves them. Believing He will never leave them, He will never take advantage of them, and He will protect them! Session two is "Stirring Up the Power of Prayer." In this session we want to challenge these ladies to put on the armor of God and use the sword of the Spirit and go to battle in prayer over their homes (children and spouse), their relationships, their finances, and their entire lives!
As believers we know that this kind of trip, preparation, prayer, study, and teaching is a BIG annoyance to the enemy. We are told, " For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Eph 6:12 I am certain he does not like what God is about to do in the hearts and minds of these women.
We are already seeing his annoyance in our lives and we are asking that you join us in prayer to combat his tactics in the comings weeks. We know Who is in charge, Who is in control and Who's message we are called to share. We know there is power in the name of Jesus and the enemy has no ground when we are all in agreement that the message of Jesus go forth and lives are changed!!
This IS what we know:
"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord." Isaiah 54:17
"Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you that if two or you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them." Matthew 18:18-20
Would you please consider praying over the following:
- Final preparation and study - that we hear God's voice clearly
- The hearts of the Haitian women - they are open and tender to the Spirit
- Safety for the team during travel and while in Haiti
- Safety for the Haitian women traveling - many will travel for days to and from the conference
- No distractions these last two weeks and while in Haiti
- No worry about our family members while we are gone
- Protection over our health - physical, emotional, and spiritual
- Protection over our families:
- Elizabeth's family: Sean, Taylor, Madeline, and Elin
- Tracie's family: Kevin, Ashley, John, Cole, Grace, and Emma
- God's Word will go forth and impact His Kingdom
Would you please agree with us over these items until July 16th, our return date? We would be honored if you would join us daily...covering us, these items, the team and the precious Haitian women. Please leave us a comment if you will be in agreement with us - it will strengthen our hearts knowing you are alongside of us on the journey!