- God wants to take your fear away. Every single fear your heart holds onto, your Father wants to take from you. Every single one. Fear can be all consuming and He wants you to be at peace in your life and peace only comes when fear is absent. There are a lot of things to fear, for sure.....but the truth is...God is in control. He has never lost control over your life and the life of your children. Whatever the fears are...name them...and give them one by one to your loving Father and let His peace replace them in your heart and mind.
- God is with you. You are not alone. Never are you alone. God's presence is constant in your life whether you always "feel" Him or not. He knows every thought you think, every concern, every financial need, every emotional need, every lost dream and every desire of your heart. He is protecting you and your children with His power and love. God is with you.
- God is pleased with you and takes great delight in you. Your life is spectacular in God's eyes. You may feel all you do is take care of kids, work, pay the bills, put food on the table and fall into bed every night exhausted and feeling overwhemed. But know this...God sees all you do...He is grateful for the way your care for your children...He is proud of your ability to love them even in your tired state of mind and body. He is the provider of the tenacious spirit with which you face your day. What you do day in and day out counts with God. He sees everything and His heart is pleased with you.
- God will remove the past sorrows and rescue you from oppression. Your Father cares about your pain, sorrow, and regrets. He wants to strip sorrow from your heart and replace it with joy. Have you lost your joy? If so, God is full and overflowing and wants to pour it on your head like hot oil....consuming and filling in every crack and crevis. Ask Him for it today. Let His joy wash away sadness, depression, and anxiety. Allow His Spirit to take over your thoughts and fears. Let go and grab hold of Him.
- God wants to gather you up, bring you home, and restore you. Do you feel broken? Displaced? Scattered? God is wanting to gather all the broken pieces of your life and pull you into His arms and breathe new life into you. He has dreams to birth in you. He has plans for you. Your life counts...big time. His desire is to bind up your wounds, heal your hurts, help you forgive, and restore His dream for your life. God is MORE than enough for you. He is all you need in this life. On days when you can't...He can. He sees every tear on your pillow and He wants to dry them all. He loves you more than you will ever comprehend. Let restoration come...let the dreams come alive again.
If you are a single mom, Tracie and I need your help. Would you consider answering a small questionaire about being a single mom? We want to hear from you and get a better understanding of what your life looks like and how we might be able to better serve you. If you would be willing to share a part of your life with us, PLEASE CLICK HERE. We love you and look forward to hearing from you.