What we REALLY want is a healthy, passionate, intimate, fun, relationship with our husband. But this won't just happen. It takes intention...a lot of it. We have to think about it. We have to act on those thoughts. We have to "do" what it takes to speak love to him. Here are some suggestions to start "doing" today....
- Smile at him when he walks in the room
- Compliment him on his physical appearance
- Leave a sticky note for him on the bathroom mirror with words of affection on it
- Come to bed tonight wearing something fun...if you have a "I Love My Man" t-shirt...that's a good start! Come to bed only in it!
- Pick up his favorite candy bar for dessert tonight
- Sit with him while he watches sports...just don't ask too many questions!
- Give him a backrub
- Thank him for working so hard for your family
- Tell him you don't know what you and the kids would do without him
- For one whole day...don't ask him to do anything
- Ask him what he thinks....about anything...just ask his opinion
- Before he leaves for work tomorrow, kiss him like you have never kissed him..take his breath away girlfriend!